October 8, 2012 -
Taking place March 4-7, 2013 in Miami, The Advanced Learning Institute’s Winter 2013 Biometrics Summit is now looking for qualified speakers and presenters for next year’s event.
The Winter 2013 Biometrics Summit features a focus on practical deployment strategies, market trends and best practices in Government and Business. If you think you’ve got what it takes and are interested in presenting at the Advanced Learning Institute’s 24th International Forum, submit your speaking proposal to Erin Sherwood, Conference Producer by Friday, Oct. 12. You can reach Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773)695-9400 x312 for more information.
Held since 1999, The Winter 2013 Biometrics Summit is the longest running North American conference focused on biometrics. Featuring high-quality speakers and attendees alike, this event encourages interaction among attendees and provides many networking opportunities throughout the day.
“A.L.I’s Biometrics Summit is a serious, competent and comprehensive immersion into this critical technology – as good as it gets.” – Director, Northwest Federal Credit Union
“There were very interesting topics presented – I will definitely consider attending again! There was a nice mix of backgrounds and industries – the speakers were good at addressing all of them.” – IT Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
Past participants include:
• Lockheed Martin
• U.S. Department of Defense
• Bell Canada
• Federal Bureau of Investigation
• U.S. Department of the Navy
• International Biometric Group
• L-1 Identity Solutions
• U.S. General Services Administration
• Illinois Office of the Secretary of State
• Miami-Dade, Florida, Police Department
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• Precise Biometrics
• National Institute of Standards and Technology
• U.S. Government Accountability Office
• Port of Seattle, Washington
• Union Pacific Railroad
• U.S. Army
• MITRE Corporation
• City of Las Vegas, Nevada
• The Executive Office of the President America
• First Credit Union
• U.S. Department of State
For more information, visit the conference website.