IDGA’s 4th Annual Border Management Southwest will bring together all relevant stakeholders to discuss the most pressing issues facing the Department of Homeland Security, from efforts to build new partnerships to modernizing security capabilities. Policy makers, uniformed service leaders, law enforcement and industry partners will gather in Tucson to network, share best practices and explore potential paths to fortify the United States border.
Border Management Southwest Summit will look at:
– Current and future requirements of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
– New capabilities and technologies for border surveillance, safety, and security
– Deterring, disrupting and defeating transnational criminal organizations
– Best practices for coordinated intelligence integration and information sharing
– Increasing the roles of DoJ, DoD, DoS, and local law enforcement along the southwest border