An introduction to voice biometrics
Learn how voice biometrics provides more secure and convenient authentication than passwords, PINs, and security questions.
Over $50 billion is lost each year because of identity theft, with banks, insurance companies, and healthcare providers being the most heavily affected industries.
This whitepaper takes a closer look at voice biometrics, how it is being used across various industries, and why it offers more secure identity verification than knowledge-based authentication approaches.
Download the free whitepaper to learn:
– What is voice biometrics authentication?
– The three biggest adopters of voice biometrics
– The advantages over passwords and PINs
– Why voice biometrics makes for stronger authentication
– The key benefits of voice-based verification