November 18, 2015
Hotel Realm, Canberra, Australia
The independent Biometrics Institute proudly presents the Showcase Australia event in Canberra on the 18 November 2015. This event will present the latest biometric applications and technologies in an informal environment with a strong focus on networking.
Its 1 day format allows the biometric ‘community’ of users and suppliers to meet and share and exchange information and feedback. It presents a unique opportunity for the Biometrics Institute Supplier Members to showcase their applications, services and products to a special forum of government end-users.
Proposed Topics for Discussion:
– Big Data, Open Data, Digital Transformation…what are the implications for the future of Biometric Applications
– Biometrics for Mobile Applications – is the Industry ready?
– Testing, Evaluation and Anti-spoofing
– Biometrics in Government – Case Studies
– How can Biometrics contribute to greater Efficiencies, Cost-savings and Customer Service?
– What are the new Technology Developments?
This showcase will feature:
– Knowledge sharing – the Biometrics Institute is a national and international hub for biometrics information
– Share the latest experiences with biometrics by networking with your peers
– Find up-to-date information on biometrics in a forum that focuses on the use of biometrics
– Hear from the experts – the Biometrics Institute attracts a high-level of speakers
– Meet the users and suppliers in one place
Sponsorship and Exhibition
Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.