Oct 18-20 Westminster, London UK
In the packed three-day programme at Biometrics 2016, speakers involved in large-scale government projects will mix with those from mainstream customer-facing applications such as mobiles and payments to give a comprehensive insight into current projects and future challenges and how biometrics will fit into your plans for the future.
• Identity management and biometrics
• How can biometrics help create social impact?
• Trust, privacy and data protection
• Secure transactions and consumer biometrics
• Biometrics and forensics
• Public sector biometrics and borders
• Liveness detection and vulnerability assessments
• Research and innovation in biometrics