Biometrics HITech 2017 and XIV BIC Brazilian Identification Conference
August 29 – 31, 2017
Brasilia, federal district of Brazil
Brasilia, the federal capital of Brazil, was chosen to host Biometrics HITech 2017 and XIV BIC Brazilian Identification Conference, the biggest and most complete event on biometrics and human identification technologies and techniques of the country.
Following the success of previous editions, the event will present different attractions and gather a highly qualified audience: major companies of the market, their executives and experts, public entities and authorities, fingerprint experts and renowned speakers from Brazil and abroad. It is expected that the event brings more than 35 sponsors, 33 speakers, 600 delegates and 1,000 attendees.
Along the 3 days, the program includes 11 different attractions – such as conferences, business arenas and the exhibition – specially prepared to:
• Contribute to the strengthening and improvement of human identification in Brazil;
• Disseminate papers and studies developed by Brazilian specialists in human identification;
• Discuss the processes of identification in the country;
• Present new solutions and technologies;
• Promote the exchange of knowledge on biometrics, trends, case studies and best practices;
• Intensify the relationship between the public and private sectors;
• Promote new business opportunities for technology providers and important consumer markets for human identification solutions.