Biometrics in Aviation
June 12, 2017
The seminar Biometrics in Aviation will discuss today’s developments in the perspective of the future of identity in an increasingly networked world.The seminar will further familiarize you with biometric methods and applications by providing guidance and new insights on how biometrics can optimize key aspects of the passengers processing at airports: seamless travel experience, customer interaction, operational efficiency, fraud reduction and prevention. During the seminar we will reflect the many new opportunities arising from improved biometric technologies and methods, intelligent use of networked data and sophisticated public/private partnerships:
1. Hear about biometric solutions being a key enabler for a seamless and secure passengers process;
2. Learn how biometrics support mega trends such as personalization and location independent services;
3. Identify how biometrics can be embedded into front end and back end processes;
4. Discuss the impact of biometrics for passengers processing in the aviation sector;
5. To understand the role of biometrics in the perspective of current and future developments in global identity management.
In addition, Biometrics in Aviation will be a meeting place for all major stakeholders from the aviation industry, including airports, airlines, government and industry.