Smarter Border Management 2017
November 7–9, 2017
Smarter Border Management 2017: Utilizing information and technology to deliver next generation border security
Smarter Border Management taking place on the 7-9 November in London is a must attend for all border management and security professionals.
Attending the event will give you the opportunity to explore new developments in integrated information technology systems, database sharing and best practice for border forces:
• Learn about the future role of biometric technology in increasing border security.
• Equip your border force with the latest automated border management systems to permit the smooth flow of passenger traffic.
• Increase your capacity to respond the number of non-EU citizens arriving on European shores.
• Improve the quality of information technology and databases providing staff the information to identify human threats.
NEW for 2017:
Hear from the United Kingdom’s Minister for Immigration and learn about Britain’s evolving relationship with the EU and the international community.
• Minister Rt Hon Brandon Lewis , Minister of State for Immigration, United Kingdom
• Rear Admiral Patrick Augier, Deputy Secretary General for the Sea, France
• Janek Mägi, Head of the Border Guard Policy Department, Ministry of Interior Estonia
• Jari Liukku, Head of European Serious and Organized Crime Centre, Europol
• Mark Branchflower, Head of Unit, Police Forensics Sub-Directorate, INTERPOL
For more information and to view the full programme please visit: www.smarterborders.com