IoT Asia 2018
IoT Asia 2018
March 21 – 22, 2018
Hall 3, Singapore EXPO
Connecting YOU to Collaboration and Partnership Opportunities in Asia!
– Biometric Update readers get a 15% discount. Promo code is IOT18MPBU15. Early Bird Rates end on 31 Jan 2018 before prices increase to Standard Rates. The Registration Form will close on 22 March 2018, the last day of the show.
For the past 4 years, IoT Asia has been at the forefront of bringing global collaboration and partnership opportunities to governments, businesses and communities in Asia. IoT Asia is an award winning stage that brings together technology heads, design architects, solution architects, engineers, academic institutions, investors and start-ups to assess the latest trends and partnership models in Asia.
Featuring a 6,000 sqm exhibition, multi-track though provoking conferences and community-driven seminars, IoT Asia 2018 will put the spotlight on the following key areas critical to the development of IoT in Asia:
What to Expect at IoT Asia 2018?
– 6000 + senior executives
– 500 + exhibitor products
– 140 + speakers
– 30 + networking & interactive hours
– 25 + seminars at TechSpace
– 1 multi-track conference
– 1 site tour
IoT Asia has earned worldwide recognition through our successes at a wide range of global and local competitions as a widely acclaimed event in the industry. It was awarded:
– UFI Marketing Award in 2016
– People’s Choice Silver Awards for Event of the Year in Postscapes 2015/2016 IoT Awards
– Trade Conference Organiser of the Year for IoT Asia 2014 at Singapore Experience Awards 2015
– The only Asian finalist for the Event of the Year category in Postscapes 2014/2015
Make a positive difference to your business. Join us at IoT Asia 2018 on 21 and 22 March.
IoT Asia 2018’s survey, our 1st-ever collaborative study with the Lee Kuan Yew Centre for Innovative Cities (LKY CIC) at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is finally here. We would love to know how you feel about digital transformation!
Please spare a few minutes to share your views and concerns by clicking on this link. The survey closes on 5th January 2018.