27th Japan IT Week Spring
May 9 -11, 2018
Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
1,800 Exhibitors & 91,000 Professional Visitors.
For 27 years, Japan IT Week Spring has been the best business platform to network, generate more sales, obtain new leads, and find partnership opportunities.
You can find variety of solutions & products at Japan IT Week Spring. The show contains 13 specialised exhibitions, including newly launching AI & Business Automation Expo.
– 1st AI & Business Automation Expo Spring [NEW]
– 7th IoT/M2M Expo (IoT/M2M Spring)
– 15th Information Security Expo (IST Spring)
– 9th Cloud Computing Expo Japan (CLOUD JAPAN Spring)
– 8th Mobile Solutions Expo (MOBIX Spring)
– 10th Data Center Expo (DATA CENTER Spring)
– 20th Data Storage Expo (DSE)
– 27th Software & Apps Development Expo (SODEC)
– 12th Web & Digital Marketing Expo (Web-Mo Spring)
– 23rd Big Data Management Expo (BIG DATA Spring)
– 6th Direct Commerce Solutions Expo (DIREX Spring)
– 2nd Store & Retail IT Solutions Expo (STOREX Spring)
– 21st Embedded Systems Expo (ESEC Spring)
Japan IT Week is a renowned B to B exhibition, and it is the absolute meeting point for both IT solution providers and IT system managers. Most of Japan IT Week Spring visitors are information systems manager, management executives, sales managers, system integrators and managers from IT system division, conducting face to face business meetings with exhibitors.
Featuring 13 specialized exhibitions and 57 thought provoking conferences, 27th Japan IT Week Spring is a must attend show in 2018.
What to Expect at 27th Japan IT Week Spring:
– 1,800 international and domestic exhibitors
– 91,000 professional visitors
– 57 conference programs
Register Online TODAY!