TB Forum 2020
TB Forum 2020
February 11 – 13, 2020
National Security Show of new technologies for large-scale projects and TOP500 security companies in Moscow, February 11-13, 2020
On February, 11-13 2020, within the International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies, the review of solutions and technologies to ensure security and terror safety of transport facilities, urban infrastructure, industry, oil & gas, power sector, banks and retail will take place. Directors and specialists of companies and corporations, responsible for safety and making decisions of purchase and implementations at the highest level are involved in the preparing process.
Why you can’t miss the 25th Anniversary Forum of Security & Safety Technologies:
1. The intensive program of private meetings between the participants and customers in VIP-Lounge during all three days of the Forum will continue the ongoing series of sessions.
3 days | 15 private meetings with customers from the key sectors of the Russian economy | 5 major enterprises at each meeting
2. The biggest congress of security directors at the review of solutions and technologies on February, 11-13, 2020: 5000 major customers from state and private corporations from all regions of Russia.
3. Business program – 15 VIP events on all issues of national security during 3 days of the Forum. The direct dialogue of regulators, customers and suppliers, novelties of regulation and practices of realization, industrial specifics: transport, urban infrastructure, industry, oil & gas, power sector, banks and finance, retail:
• Terrorism and security on transport
• Digital transformation: from safe city to safe region
• NEW! Situational, analytical and dispatching centers: cross-sectoral experience
• NEW! Safety of places with mass stay of people
• Ensuring comprehensive safety and security of industrial, oil and gas and energy facilities
• Design and construction of manufacturing facilities
• Actual issues of information security
• NEW! Industry 4.0. Practice of implementation of information technologies: transport, telecom, energy
• SecuFinance: protective technologies of the bank of the future
• SecuRetail: comprehensive security of shopping centers and retail
• NEW! UAVs: industry specific. Practices and threats
• Fire safety in places of mass stay of people
• NEW! Smart neighborhood. Digital transformation of the urban environment
• NEW! Intelligent video surveillance in security systems at major facilities
The following global companies supported and participated in TB Forum over recent years: Dormakaba, Panasonic, Hanwha Techwin, ABLOY, Vivotek, Fujitsu, Huawei, Siklu Communication, Amaryllo International Inc., AVEVA, Axis Communications, SAS, Acumen, Cisco, Siemens, Lanner Electronics, Dallmeier, Olvitech SVN Group, ShenZhen Tinfull Technology – Runbo, SimonsVoss etc.
In case of any other requirements please contact Galina Skochko at firstname.lastname@example.org.