SDW 2014 highlights initial speaker lineup
SDW 2014 has just announced its initial line up of speakers for its upcoming conference, set to take place from 16-18 June, 2014, in London, UK.
Among the growing list on the conference website, SDW 2014 has announced that the following speakers have been confirmed for the event:
- Duncan Westland, Deputy Director, Document Technology, HM Passport Office, UK
- Monica Gariup, Senior Research Officer, Research & Development, Frontex, EU
- Markus Nuppeney, Head of Section, BSI, Germany
- Ulrich Schneider, Bundeskriminalamt (BKA), Germany
- J.J.M. (Hans) de Moel, Policy Officer, Royal Netherlands Marechaussee, Netherlands
- Markus Clabian, Coordinator FastPass Project, and AIT, Austria
- David Westgate, Chief Immigration Officer, National Document Fraud Unit, UK
- Babatunde Anifowoshe, Chief Information Security Officer, NIMC, Nigeria
- Christopher Hornek, Project Co-ordinator, OSCE Centre in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Bas van den Berg, Internal Advisor, and Henk Westerhof, Project Manager, RDW, The Netherlands
- Anna Wandschneider, Senior Scientist, and Uwe Seidel, Scientific Director, Bundeskriminalamt, Germany
In addition, SDW 2014 has announced that delegate booking and registration is now open for its 2014 event.
According to the conference organizers, this year’s event promises a focus on biometric technology and human identity-based solutions. This includes ePassports, visas, drivers licenses, credentials, border control, anti-counterfeiting and fraud detection.
Reported previously in BiometricUpdate.com, organizers announced last month that the exhibition floor has already been completely sold out, with 103 registered companies.
More information on registration, the event and exhibiting companies is available on the conference website: http://www.sdw2014.com/