October 9-10, 2018
The Business Design Centre, London, UK
PayExpo is the annual conference where leaders in payments shape the future, build game-changing partnerships and showcase the very latest payments innovations. The conference attracts an outstanding audience of decision makers, buyers and collaborators from across the payments landscape. There is no better place to meet, do business and form partnership with the movers and shakers in the industry.
2018 speakers include:
· Guy Douek, Global Head of Payments, Gett
· Laura McCraken, Head of Financial Services & Payments Partnerships, Northern Europe, Facebook
· Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Implementation Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity
· Matt Cox, Head of Open Banking, Nationwide Building Society
· James Done, Travel Money Director, Thomas Cook Money
Free passes are available for retailers & other merchants, gaming operators, banks, government, regulators and start-ups.
Biometric Update readers can book using the code BU20 for a 20% discount.
authentication | biometric payments | biometrics | conference