November 21–23, 2018
Moscow, Russia, Sokolniki Expo
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing. Sponsored by AxxonSoft, Basler AG and Dahua Technology.
All-over-IP is held for the 11th time this year on Nov 21-23 in Moscow. The idea behind All-over-IP is to provide system integrators and installation contractors with unique, competitive technology and features for their integrated solutions. And avoid commodity offerings that are aplenty at traditional trade shows.
This year’s exhibition and conference cover:
– video surveillance
– smart integrated security and PSIM
– machine vision, industrial vision
– IoT devices, platforms and services
– fire detection
– cloud services
– Ethernet/IP networks, telecom grade networks
– cybersecurity, data encryption
– semiconductor solutions, embedded systems
– mmWave wireless connectivity solutions
– IP intercoms
– VoIP, communications
– intruder alarms, voice alarms
– building automation
– physical access control, RFID, NFC
– industrial automation
– AI and smart video analytics
See the 2018 Exhibitor list here and let us know if you want to use this technology environment for your business benefits.
For exhibiting opportunities, please contact Alla Aldushina at email@example.com. For speaking opportunities please contact Olga Fedoseeva at firstname.lastname@example.org.