Biometrics for National Security & Law Enforcement
Don’t miss IDGA’s biggest Biometrics event to date – over 25 sessions dedicated to the current and future trends of the biometrics community. Highlights of this year’s agenda include multi tracked sessions focusing on Fingerprint Analysis, Facial/Iris Recognition, National Security and Local Law Enforcement.
• Jeff Jones, Director, Mission Assurance (Infrastructure Protection and Security) U.S. Navy
• Colonel Natalie Jacaruso, Director, BIMA, U.S. Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Mark DiCarlo, Director, Identity Services Division, USAF
• Roger Roehr, Force Protection Agency, Pentagon
• Kevin Trissell, Senior Analyst, Biometrics DoD