The Business Design Centre, London, UK
October 8 – 9, 2019
Join the payments community at PayExpo, the UK’s leading payments technology conference which returns for its seventh year on the 8th and 9th of October at the Business Design Centre. Moments from the city and at the heart of London’s Silicon Roundabout start-up community, there is no better place to host this key gathering on the industry calendar.
Renowned for its engaging content driven agenda, the conference features dedicated streams for banking, fintech, retail and gaming payments through partnerships with amongst others the Internet Retailing Conference and ICE London
The aim of the conference is not only bringing together the payments community that shapes the industry today but also helping to support and promote the businesses of the future. Join us this October to share knowledge and rub shoulders with the leaders, disruptors and innovators driving change in payments.
2019 speakers will include amongst others:
· Mehdi Mana, Deputy Director General, European Central Bank
· Søren Rode Andreasen, CDO, Danske Bank
· Zubair Ahmed, CIO, Emirates Islamic
· Julian Sawyer, COO, Starling Bank
· Amir Nooriala, COO, OakNorth
· Laurence Krieger, COO, Tide
· Shachar Bialick, CEO, Curve
· Hetal Popat, Programme Director and Head of Open Banking & PSD2, HSBC
· Jonathan Orritt, Data Scientist, Payments, Santander
· Sharjeel Shakid, Group Executive Digital Banking, United Bank Limited
· Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Implementation Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity
· Laura McCraken, Head of Financial Services & Payments Europe, Facebook
· Andrew Cregan, Policy Advisor – Head of Payments Policy, British Retail Consortium
· Sulabh Agarwal, Managing Director, Accenture
· Tom Morgan, Director of Digital, The Spectator
· Jeremy King, International Director, PCI
Free passes are available for banks, government, regulators and startups, retailers & other merchants and gaming operators.
Book now using the code BMU20 and get a 20% discount on standard passes.