DTX Europe 2023
DTX Europe 2023
October 4-5, 2023
DTX is “your home of digital transformation” bringing together creative minds, technical experts and the latest tools needed to drive change and generate value across today’s organisations.
Covering cloud, networks and infrastructure; data, analytics and AI; software engineering and DevOps; and cyber security, the event showcases the technology, solutions and strategies essential to advance digital projects and achieve sustainable success at scale.
Co-located with Unified Communications EXPO (UCX) – the leading event for workplace and customer collaboration – the two shows offer attendees access to the UK’s largest independent technology event, featuring world leading brands, technology solutions and inspiring speakers. Over 2 days, industry leaders from E.ON, Natwest, M&S, Gousto and Linklaters will take to the stage. Expect case studies, panels, workshops and roundtables on how to:
– Optimise your IT tool stack and reduce tech debt
– Change the narrative from tech-driven to product-driven to unlock real value
– Cut through the AI noise and understand what applications make sense for your business
– Upgrade data architectures and enable real time intelligence across all functions
– Ensure your modern workplace toolset is intuitive, connected and utilised to full advantage
– Architect your way to a future state of the art infrastructure and next-gen engineering strategy
– Build a secure ecosystem that is responsive to the real threats against your operations
– Streamline IT operations and service management for improved quality and reliability
This event is designed for everyone, from senior leaders and function heads to architects, engineers, developers and data scientists. Whether you’re exploring new solutions to execute your organisation’s digital strategy, working on a plan to battle the next big cyber attack or just curious about the new technologies that are changing the game, we guarantee this time spent away from your desk is not wasted!
If you’re ready to take a front-row seat and join fellow game-changers, rule-breakers, and tech pioneers, sign up today, and since you can’t build a world class strategy solo, be sure to invite your colleagues.
Register then share using this link.