Tenprint fingerprint scanners: All you need to know
Tenprint scanners were developed to read and store fingerprints for law enforcement and forensic purposes. Now, ‘tenprint’ scanners are gaining traction in the banking and financial industries since registering fingerprints with 4-4-2 scanners allows consumers to authenticate using any of their fingers.
4-4-2 fingerprint reading facilitates forensic identification as well as the distribution of government programmes and financial services.
This whitepaper by Mantra explores:
– How and why automated Tenprint scanner became necessary
– General scanning procedure for 4-4-2 prints
– Why image quality matters
– Electronic Fingerprint Transmission Specification (EFTS)
– Use cases of tenprint scanning
Download White Paper
Please fill out the following brief form in order to access and download this white paper.